Bernard C. Fortuyn (1954) was appointed Chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors and the College of Delegate Supervisory Directors of GasTerra B.V. on 12 February. In both positions he succeeds Stan Dessens, who carried out these roles from 1 September 2007 until 1 October 2017.
Bernard Fortuyn appointed Chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors of GasTerra
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’