In our 2014 and 2015 newsletters, we already discussed the REMIT Regulation. This regulation specifies that market parties are prohibited from trading and/or manipulating the market on the basis of insider knowledge, and that market parties have to report certain information to the European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (“ACER”). These reporting obligations of market parties are explained in the Implementing Acts (IA).
Update REMIT: more clarity about reporting obligations
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’