In our 2014 and 2015 newsletters, we already discussed the REMIT Regulation. This regulation specifies that market parties are prohibited from trading and/or manipulating the market on the basis of insider knowledge, and that market parties have to report certain information to the European Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (“ACER”). These reporting obligations of market parties are explained in the Implementing Acts (IA).
Update REMIT: more clarity about reporting obligations
- 20-09-2018 Successful National Debate confirms future role for sustai..
- 20-09-2018 Hanze project ‘BioPower2Gas’ nominated for RAAK award 2018
- 07-08-2018 Energy Podium explained to foreigners
- 04-07-2018 From acid rain to sustainable Ameland
- 29-06-2018 Oil companies and Dutch State agree on settlement of claim..