Gertjan Lankhorst, CEO of GasTerra, gave a speech at the European Autumn Gas Conference (17-19 November) in Geneva on the role of gas in the energy mix of the future.
One of the key messages he wanted to elaborate: The gas industry has to walk the talk, and show real and substantial commitment to solve environmental issues.
Lankhorst mentioned the active involvement of the gas sector in EnTranCe, based in the north of the Netherlands and hotspot of applied sciences for businesses and innovations. Companies, universities and entrepreneurs are building the energy supply of tomorrow there.
Download the speech.
Speech Gertjan Lankhorst Autumn Gas Conference, Geneve
- 20-09-2018 Successful National Debate confirms future role for sustai..
- 20-09-2018 Hanze project ‘BioPower2Gas’ nominated for RAAK award 2018
- 07-08-2018 Energy Podium explained to foreigners
- 04-07-2018 From acid rain to sustainable Ameland
- 29-06-2018 Oil companies and Dutch State agree on settlement of claim..