Gertjan Lankhorst, CEO of GasTerra, gave a speech at the European Autumn Gas Conference (17-19 November) in Geneva on the role of gas in the energy mix of the future.
One of the key messages he wanted to elaborate: The gas industry has to walk the talk, and show real and substantial commitment to solve environmental issues.
Lankhorst mentioned the active involvement of the gas sector in EnTranCe, based in the north of the Netherlands and hotspot of applied sciences for businesses and innovations. Companies, universities and entrepreneurs are building the energy supply of tomorrow there.
Download the speech.
Speech Gertjan Lankhorst Autumn Gas Conference, Geneve
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’