GasTerra’s commercial director, Jacob Kielman, will be leaving GasTerra on 1 October on reaching the age of 62. We have appointed his successor already. During September, Mr Kielman’s position will be taken over by Robert van Rede (48). Mr van Rede has been working for the oil and gas industry for 23 years already. He is currently working for NAM as Onshore Sales Manager &Asset Commercial Manager. He also worked for GasTerra in the past, from 2003 to 2008. During this period, Mr van Rede was responsible for commercial links with gas companies in Norway, Russia and the UK.
New commercial director
- 20-09-2018 Successful National Debate confirms future role for sustai..
- 20-09-2018 Hanze project ‘BioPower2Gas’ nominated for RAAK award 2018
- 07-08-2018 Energy Podium explained to foreigners
- 04-07-2018 From acid rain to sustainable Ameland
- 29-06-2018 Oil companies and Dutch State agree on settlement of claim..