GasTerra’s commercial director, Jacob Kielman, will be leaving GasTerra on 1 October on reaching the age of 62. We have appointed his successor already. During September, Mr Kielman’s position will be taken over by Robert van Rede (48). Mr van Rede has been working for the oil and gas industry for 23 years already. He is currently working for NAM as Onshore Sales Manager &Asset Commercial Manager. He also worked for GasTerra in the past, from 2003 to 2008. During this period, Mr van Rede was responsible for commercial links with gas companies in Norway, Russia and the UK.
New commercial director
- 15-05-2018 GasTerra CEO emphasises the importance of market demand du..
- 09-03-2018 GasTerra’s turnover fell slightly in 2017
- 16-02-2018 Bernard Fortuyn appointed Chairman of the Board of Supervi..
- 01-02-2018 Geothermal energy: Extracting heat stored in the Earth
- 01-02-2018 Hydrogen and CCS: a smart combination