GasTerra’s commercial director, Jacob Kielman, will be leaving GasTerra on 1 October on reaching the age of 62. We have appointed his successor already. During September, Mr Kielman’s position will be taken over by Robert van Rede (48). Mr van Rede has been working for the oil and gas industry for 23 years already. He is currently working for NAM as Onshore Sales Manager &Asset Commercial Manager. He also worked for GasTerra in the past, from 2003 to 2008. During this period, Mr van Rede was responsible for commercial links with gas companies in Norway, Russia and the UK.
New commercial director
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’