Energie+ participants in the round table consultations on Energy Transition have serious doubts about the sustainable energy objective of 16 percent set by this cabinet. Around the table are five major players involved in energy transition: Jan Rotmans, Noé van Hulst, Ruud Koornstra, Peter van Dommele and Gertjan Lankhorst. They represent the entire energy sector and are discussing progress in energy transition. Feelings round the table run high when the discussion turns to coal-fired power plants and the fossil energy sector, but the atmosphere never becomes unpleasant.
Don't focus mindlessly on 16 percent
- 15-05-2018 GasTerra CEO emphasises the importance of market demand du..
- 09-03-2018 GasTerra’s turnover fell slightly in 2017
- 16-02-2018 Bernard Fortuyn appointed Chairman of the Board of Supervi..
- 01-02-2018 Geothermal energy: Extracting heat stored in the Earth
- 01-02-2018 Hydrogen and CCS: a smart combination