Energie+ participants in the round table consultations on Energy Transition have serious doubts about the sustainable energy objective of 16 percent set by this cabinet. Around the table are five major players involved in energy transition: Jan Rotmans, Noé van Hulst, Ruud Koornstra, Peter van Dommele and Gertjan Lankhorst. They represent the entire energy sector and are discussing progress in energy transition. Feelings round the table run high when the discussion turns to coal-fired power plants and the fossil energy sector, but the atmosphere never becomes unpleasant.
Don't focus mindlessly on 16 percent
- 14-12-2018 How will the climate agreement get through the back door?
- 05-12-2018 Background to the future security of supply of gas in the ..
- 28-11-2018 Offshore connections
- 26-11-2018 World Energy Outlook report examines global energy market ..
- 13-11-2018 Study shows that Dutch gas demand is barely covered by lon..