Energie+ participants in the round table consultations on Energy Transition have serious doubts about the sustainable energy objective of 16 percent set by this cabinet. Around the table are five major players involved in energy transition: Jan Rotmans, Noé van Hulst, Ruud Koornstra, Peter van Dommele and Gertjan Lankhorst. They represent the entire energy sector and are discussing progress in energy transition. Feelings round the table run high when the discussion turns to coal-fired power plants and the fossil energy sector, but the atmosphere never becomes unpleasant.
Don't focus mindlessly on 16 percent
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’
- 18-01-2019 GasTerra proud to be partner in unique green hydrogen proj..
- 19-12-2018 Businesses and municipality eager for innovative green gas..