On 15 January 2013, Maurice de Wilde (41) will take up the position of GasTerra's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He will succeed Maarten Blacquière, who joins Enexis as CFO on 1 December 2012. Maurice de Wilde is still working for Shell Nederland. He is currently working as a Finance Manager in Gabon, where he is responsible for financial affairs, IT and purchasing. Before he accepted this job, Maurice de Wilde worked within Shell as a Finance Manager in Oman and as an Asset Finance Manager for NAM. Maurice de Wilde studied business economics in Rotterdam and worked for Price Waterhouse Cooper and Lyondell Chemical before he joined Shell in 2000. He is married and has three daughters.
GasTerra appoints new CFO
- 14-12-2018 How will the climate agreement get through the back door?
- 05-12-2018 Background to the future security of supply of gas in the ..
- 28-11-2018 Offshore connections
- 26-11-2018 World Energy Outlook report examines global energy market ..
- 13-11-2018 Study shows that Dutch gas demand is barely covered by lon..