On 15 January 2013, Maurice de Wilde (41) will take up the position of GasTerra's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He will succeed Maarten Blacquière, who joins Enexis as CFO on 1 December 2012. Maurice de Wilde is still working for Shell Nederland. He is currently working as a Finance Manager in Gabon, where he is responsible for financial affairs, IT and purchasing. Before he accepted this job, Maurice de Wilde worked within Shell as a Finance Manager in Oman and as an Asset Finance Manager for NAM. Maurice de Wilde studied business economics in Rotterdam and worked for Price Waterhouse Cooper and Lyondell Chemical before he joined Shell in 2000. He is married and has three daughters.
GasTerra appoints new CFO
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’