On 15 January 2013, Maurice de Wilde (41) will take up the position of GasTerra's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He will succeed Maarten Blacquière, who joins Enexis as CFO on 1 December 2012. Maurice de Wilde is still working for Shell Nederland. He is currently working as a Finance Manager in Gabon, where he is responsible for financial affairs, IT and purchasing. Before he accepted this job, Maurice de Wilde worked within Shell as a Finance Manager in Oman and as an Asset Finance Manager for NAM. Maurice de Wilde studied business economics in Rotterdam and worked for Price Waterhouse Cooper and Lyondell Chemical before he joined Shell in 2000. He is married and has three daughters.
GasTerra appoints new CFO
- 20-09-2018 Successful National Debate confirms future role for sustai..
- 20-09-2018 Hanze project ‘BioPower2Gas’ nominated for RAAK award 2018
- 07-08-2018 Energy Podium explained to foreigners
- 04-07-2018 From acid rain to sustainable Ameland
- 29-06-2018 Oil companies and Dutch State agree on settlement of claim..