Meeting others, sharing ideas, networking and doing business. That in a nutshell is the international gas congress Flame. The 18th Flame Congress will take place in the Okura Hotel, Amsterdam from 16 to 20 April.
A few of the congress themes: developing a liberal European gas market, investing for the climate, LNG, renewable sources of energy and 'gas to power'. GasTerra's CEO Gertjan Lankhorst is one of the keynote speakers at this congress and GasTerra will also have a stand where delegates can obtain information about the company, its products and services.
- 20-09-2018 Successful National Debate confirms future role for sustai..
- 20-09-2018 Hanze project ‘BioPower2Gas’ nominated for RAAK award 2018
- 07-08-2018 Energy Podium explained to foreigners
- 04-07-2018 From acid rain to sustainable Ameland
- 29-06-2018 Oil companies and Dutch State agree on settlement of claim..