Meeting others, sharing ideas, networking and doing business. That in a nutshell is the international gas congress Flame. The 18th Flame Congress will take place in the Okura Hotel, Amsterdam from 16 to 20 April.
A few of the congress themes: developing a liberal European gas market, investing for the climate, LNG, renewable sources of energy and 'gas to power'. GasTerra's CEO Gertjan Lankhorst is one of the keynote speakers at this congress and GasTerra will also have a stand where delegates can obtain information about the company, its products and services.
- 22-03-2019 Green hydrogen is far too expensive for the moment
- 13-03-2019 Elfstedentocht (Eleven Cities Tour) in February: skating o..
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’