Eurosonic Noorderslag is a major platform for European music and will take place this year between 15 and 18 January 2014 in Groningen. The music conference is sold out every year and attracts around 3,200 visitors, including 400 international representatives. Eurosonic Noorderslag will present performances from 300 artists and a conference programme with 150 panels, keynote speakers, interviews, workshops, pitches, parties and meetings about the latest developments in music, media and interaction.
GasTerra sponsors the Energy Stage; one of Eurosonic Noorderslag’s free stages open to the public in the Ebbingekwartier. The line-up for this stage can now be announced: Avery Plains, Dudettes, Eusenhower, HoppaH!, Maison du Maalheur, Meadowlake, Mongoose, Orange Skyline, Posij, Roberto Tan, Schattenspiel Live, Stuart Mavis, Swinder, The Black Cult, The Tightropes, Town of Saints, Vox Von Braun and WOLVON.
For more information, visit the website of Eurosonic Noorderslag.
Eurosonic Noorderslag presents Energy Stage line-up
- 15-02-2019 Netherlands net importer of natural gas for first time
- 15-02-2019 ‘From an old-fashioned government that follows to a govern..
- 28-01-2019 An energetic challenge for the ‘Knights of the Future’
- 18-01-2019 GasTerra proud to be partner in unique green hydrogen proj..
- 19-12-2018 Businesses and municipality eager for innovative green gas..