Eurosonic Noorderslag is a major platform for European music and will take place this year between 15 and 18 January 2014 in Groningen. The music conference is sold out every year and attracts around 3,200 visitors, including 400 international representatives. Eurosonic Noorderslag will present performances from 300 artists and a conference programme with 150 panels, keynote speakers, interviews, workshops, pitches, parties and meetings about the latest developments in music, media and interaction.
GasTerra sponsors the Energy Stage; one of Eurosonic Noorderslag’s free stages open to the public in the Ebbingekwartier. The line-up for this stage can now be announced: Avery Plains, Dudettes, Eusenhower, HoppaH!, Maison du Maalheur, Meadowlake, Mongoose, Orange Skyline, Posij, Roberto Tan, Schattenspiel Live, Stuart Mavis, Swinder, The Black Cult, The Tightropes, Town of Saints, Vox Von Braun and WOLVON.
For more information, visit the website of Eurosonic Noorderslag.
Eurosonic Noorderslag presents Energy Stage line-up
- 15-05-2018 GasTerra CEO emphasises the importance of market demand du..
- 09-03-2018 GasTerra’s turnover fell slightly in 2017
- 16-02-2018 Bernard Fortuyn appointed Chairman of the Board of Supervi..
- 01-02-2018 Geothermal energy: Extracting heat stored in the Earth
- 01-02-2018 Hydrogen and CCS: a smart combination