Eurosonic Noorderslag is a major platform for European music and will take place this year between 15 and 18 January 2014 in Groningen. The music conference is sold out every year and attracts around 3,200 visitors, including 400 international representatives. Eurosonic Noorderslag will present performances from 300 artists and a conference programme with 150 panels, keynote speakers, interviews, workshops, pitches, parties and meetings about the latest developments in music, media and interaction.
GasTerra sponsors the Energy Stage; one of Eurosonic Noorderslag’s free stages open to the public in the Ebbingekwartier. The line-up for this stage can now be announced: Avery Plains, Dudettes, Eusenhower, HoppaH!, Maison du Maalheur, Meadowlake, Mongoose, Orange Skyline, Posij, Roberto Tan, Schattenspiel Live, Stuart Mavis, Swinder, The Black Cult, The Tightropes, Town of Saints, Vox Von Braun and WOLVON.
For more information, visit the website of Eurosonic Noorderslag.
Eurosonic Noorderslag presents Energy Stage line-up
- 14-12-2018 How will the climate agreement get through the back door?
- 05-12-2018 Background to the future security of supply of gas in the ..
- 28-11-2018 Offshore connections
- 26-11-2018 World Energy Outlook report examines global energy market ..
- 13-11-2018 Study shows that Dutch gas demand is barely covered by lon..